Here is a quick round-up of posts that point to the power of a purpose-driven brand and the transformative effect it can have on organizations. Give them a read (or give that last one a listen).
- How Marketers Can Connect Profit and Purpose — a post from the Harvard Business Review that details how balancing profit and purpose is a journey more than a destination. But it can unleash a multiplier effect across every part of your company.
- Health and Wellness: Consumers Demand Ethical Innovation — Brands in Motion study — here’s an interesting quote from this post: “Consumers are really looking for purpose and are driven by that more and more, particularly where we have seen commodisation in many categories.”
- How Banking Firms Can Build ‘Purpose-Driven’ Brands — although this focuses on the banking sector, the lessons here apply no matter what business you’re in.
- What Leaders Can Do to Prepare for Disruption — good advice on how having an inspiring purpose can help an organization weather disruption.
- Episode 37: How to Unleash Your Purpose-Driven Story — Interview with Dan Salva — a bit of shameless self-promotion, but a good discussion with the guys who run the podcast Persuasion By The Pint about the power of purpose in your brand story.
Dan is an expert brand strategist and author of the book Big Audacious Meaning — Unleashing Your Purpose-Driven Story. He is a founder at Will & Grail — a brand innovation company, helping organizations find their unique, undeniable and unshakable sense of purpose and create innovative experiences that bring it to life.
Originally published at https://www.dansalva.com on April 24, 2019.